10k Training Progress and a Map Correction
Well, Dyan and I are making progress on our 10k training schedule. We ran Friday night, and attempted to do the 6k loop. Laurie was there, so the three of us set off with the 6k route map from the site here. It was hot, but we brought water. The only issue was, the route map was wrong, one of the final turns was a left when it should have been a right! Not a big deal, we figured it out, but we ended up doing about 7k, or very close to that. Anyway, I have not corrected the 6k map so the turn is the right way.
So Sunday rolled around, and Dyan and I knew we could handle 7k now. There was nobody running a 6k, so we went with a few other folks who were doing 7k. Odette and Laurie were there as well, and I think they went 5k. Tonight was 3k on the schedule, and after our first 7k runs on the weekend we weren't up to anything more than that! Whew... next week Dyan and I will be on week 4 of the schedule, then it really gets busy!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home