Friday, May 06, 2005

Run tonight 6:30 PM and new 10k schedule

Great weather, hope to see you all there at 6:30 tonight!

Also, I've put up a schedule Dyan and I made set up in Excel out of the Running Start to Finish book. You can download it in MS Excel format here and I've put a link up in the resources section on the right side of the page.

Print it out and stick it up on the fridge! You may have to modify it some, I know there are no Wednesday runs and no Monday for the first few weeks. The no Wednesday works for me, but for those of you doing the Wed. night club runs, you'll have to move some things around, maybe take Tuesday and Saturday off. This is what Dyan and I are going to be working from, if you guys have a version for those running on Wednesdays, let me know and I can post it up for you. For the first few weeks I figure Dyan and I will cut the Sunday runs down by 1k, and run an easy 3k or something on the Mondays. Add any suggestions to the comments or email them to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home