Nat Cap 5k Run
Well, Dyan and I had a great run at the 5k on Saturday night! The results are in, and Dyan and I reached our goal of coming in under 30 minutes, woohoo!
1148 6:21 0:29:16.3 19437 CONRAD, SEAN OTTAWA
707/1813 42/124 Men 30 - 34
Dyan was right behind me too, and that's despite a blown shoelace.
1241 6:27 0:29:45.3 19441 TUFTS-CONRAD, DYAN OTTAWA 496/2907 61/332 Women 30 - 34
Anybody else who wants me to post up their times, just send me a note at sconrad@rogers.com and I'll put it up as well.
Note... next time I will wait until most poeple have cleared the start line. Dyan convinced me to just go with the big group, and that was a BAD idea, we couldn't hit our normal pace and were dodging people all over the place. Some folks ran for 100 meters maybe then suddenly started walking, it was a bit of a mess. I was spoiled on the Pysio run because there just wasn't as many people.
See you tonight for a recovery run. :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home